There seems to be too many deaths these days...
First Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett, now I discovered that my former high school math teacher has passed away few days ago.
Mrs. Allison, my math teacher was the nicest person I've known in high school and provided much joy to all of her students. I remember going to her class during lunch just to talk to her or to ask about college. She even wrote me a recommendation letter.
I was more sad the fact that I didn't get a chance to say 'goodbye' to her. She will be truly missed by many people including myself. She was such a great woman.
I guess I am slowly hitting the age where your friends are getting married and the people you've known are passing away. Such a tragic transition in life...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)