Z left this morning after a not-so-great departure plans the day before. A heavy snow in Chicago combined with incompetent United Airline's managing skills in crisis resulted in...well, he ended up missing his flight. But it's ok, that means I got to spend another night with him at MY house. We watched a movie together, cuddled up, and enjoyed the closeness. I guess after all, missing the flight wasn't that terrible. I must be bad to feel this way but I was feeling pretty happy about seeing him for another day regardless of the reason.
{Z on my Tweety bed. I've had that bed since I was in elementary school}
Today was my lazy day. I did absolutely nothing except for two things: booked my flight for Martin Luther King's holiday to Houston and paid my Gap credit card bill. I loved wearing my pj all day long. No make up, no pretty hair, and no pretty clothes. I went all out ugly today. It was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)