
Friendship…I find this word to be such a blessing thing my life. In some ways, I’m very lucky. Sometimes friendship forms without much of my effort & continues without much of my input. And still, getting a phone call from a friend who thought of me because she was simply passing through the city, was a moment that I really felt lucky in life.
So here we were, in middle of Fort Worth & Denton, at Starbucks we’ve never been to (relying on our GPS), the friendship that was formed more than four years ago at a college voice class was reunited.
Even if it took an hour of fast-track catching up & giving each other hugs, we were incredibly happy to see each other. Not knowing when we would see each other again was a difficult feeling to process, but thank goodness for technology (aka cell phone & internet) to keep us connected. Otherwise, I would be one of those horrible people forgetting to contact old friends just because my life is too busy.
Candace, thanks so much for thinking of me. You have made my day. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)