First of all, I hope I didn’t surprise anyone with an unexpectedly dark post from yesterday. I think it freaked my parents out a little bit because they were all intervening Wonho & I’s regular Skype chat today. Mom & dad, I’m really okay…don’t worry. :) I really took it as a part of growing up & encouragements from my parents & Z helped a lot in this case. [ I also apologize for numerous encounters of grammar and misusage of spellings from yesterday’s post. Clearly I did not check my own writing before submitting. ]
Anyways, today I wanted to show you some of my new purchases I have made for decorative purpose. I have been obsessed with interior style blogs such as Apartment Theory & Design* Sponge to get inspiration for my modest apartment. I could seriously read their posts for hours, especially on DIY (Do-it-yourself) projects. If I was crafty & artistic enough, I would try a few of those projects – however, I’m not going to. Maybe in the future. As I’m reading through articles on beautiful interior designs, I get anxious with my future permanent home…when I get settled down that is. For now, I am very happy with my apartment living. But I am having fun identifying certain styles that I like & imagining them in my head. Of course to make that as a reality comes with high price & effort (get a rich husband? I’m just kidding!)
I was inspired to decorate my place even more with the help of those blogs & IKEA. Of course Z was a good boyfriend who took me there. He even brought his tools to help me install all of them…well, I demanded him to bring the tool box (ha ha).






I’m feeling quite happy with these new purchases as I needed some outlet to my rather frustrating weekend. What’s even more awesome is that I spent little money thanks to IKEA. Now I will only have time for studying, working, & being a student for the next several months (until May to be exact). My hot water has been fixed now so I am elated with my highly anticipated hot/steamy shower.
And yet, I don’t quite feel ready for school. I’m looking forward to getting used to my 5:30-8:30pm classes & missing all my favorite TV shows due to that.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)