
Today’s post is to thank, thank, & thank with my deepest gratitude to my friend Yolanda. Yesterday, I went for a little shopping because I needed a relief after weeks of crazy happenings at school/work. But before I was supposed to meet Yolanda for dinner at Chipotle (a Mexican restaurant), I realized that my car key was gone missing. This was no surprise to me at first because the chain to the key has been loose lately & decided to walk away from me without my knowledge a lot.
After determining that I lost somewhere between my car & Best Buy, I circled around Best Buy thoroughly twice & left my contact information to the customer service. With a little bit of frustration, I met Yolanda for dinner & explained her what happened.
Yolanda decided to come with me for another aimlessly-wandering-around moment with me at Best Buy. With much of a disappointment, I asked her to take me back to my apartment so I can get the spare key I had (thank goodness!).
Before we departed to our own ways, Yolanda told me that she will look & see if the key would happen to be under my car. I was still stubbornly sure that the key was lost in its ways at Best Buy so I didn’t really take her advice…until I heard the crazy honks from her car! Turns out my key was under the car. I was dumb for not taking that advice.
Note to everyone: Make sure to check under your car if you lose something & trust your friend.
We ran out of our cars, jumped up & down like crazy people, & hugged each other.
I was so appreciative of Yolanda’s brilliance & her willingness to stick around until I found my key. A great memory was created last night, & I will never forget that moment.
Thank you, Yolanda!! You are amazing!
P.S. – I fixed my chain so hopefully the key won’t walk away from me anymore. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)