
Happy Father’s Day! Each day I am reminded how lucky I am to have a father like my dad (or “daddy” as I usually refer to). He has been there for me every step of the way in my life, from the day I was born to the day I became an adult. He has been such an influential figure to me, and his level of thoughtfulness, caring, and understanding have been beyond imaginable. I’d officially like to brag and say that my daddy is the best daddy ever! :)
But I owe that same gratitude to several men out there who have been like my dad. You all have shown just as much support and caring as my biological dad, and have left such great impact on me as I grew up.
So, thank you to all fathers out there – you have no idea how us daughters would survive without you all. And I’m not talking about providing our financial needs (or shopping needs at times…), but the strong support from every aspects of life that we undeniably needed. I know us girls can be pain in the butt at times (come on, just admit it now…!), but we truly love our daddies.
And to my own daddy – I know you will forever say, “I hate you” at the end of every phone conversation, but we all know that you have a hard time expressing your love to your daughter. I love you too, daddy. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)