Unlike me, Yo is all about utilizing facial products/methods to keep her youthful look. And trust me, her effort does pay off. One of the things we did tonight was grooming eyebrow at the mall. My only grooming method has been plucking eyebrow, which at times can be painful, but it was the cheapest way to maintain. It mind boggles me how invested us women can be in looks; sometimes with every little details, when we choose to do so, can become of a high importance just as grooming our eyebrow.
This method, the name I can’t remember anymore (I think it’s called eyebrow threading), is sometimes seen in the mall kiosk involving a mere cotton threat. It’s similar to plucking, but less painful and give a more organized finished look. I recorded the process while Yo was getting hers done. It was rather amusing to see, especially watching the way the lady works with a cotton thread (it involves using her mouth too). Supposedly it’s widely used in India.
And then I caved in. I was curious, and maybe with a little bit of peer pressure involved, I dared to give it a try. As long as the lady didn’t ruin the overall look, I was going to take the risk. You be the judge, but I think it turned out pretty nice for a first try.
-Before and After of me and Yo-


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)