On The Way Back Home

What can I say about that day? Well, it was the second sea day, heading our back to Galveston. I really loved that day because the weather was finally gorgeous – it was the typical warm, sunny, beautiful weather. We slept in and enjoyed delicious breakfast by the window watching the endless ocean passing us by. We spent the entire afternoon on the deck sun bathing and watching a ridiculous belly flop competition. The cruise staff continued to feed us throughout the day with abundance of BBQ outside with live entertainment. Surely I didn’t hesitate to eat more.

After taking a shower, we met up with Audrey & Nan at the helicopter landing area, which we finally found our way that day, to capture some “Titanic” moments. I found it a little embarrassing, but then I decided to embrace it. Whatever. We watched our final sunset from the ship…the finale didn’t disappoint us at all. It was simply gorgeous and mighty peaceful.

That night, the cruise put up a final parade for its passengers to enjoy. It was colorful, chaotic, and yet entertaining – highly entertaining. It was almost like Disney World parade on a cruise ship.

We said farewell to our head waiter and assistant waiter after the dinner and thanked them for their wonderful services. It began to hit me that I will be back in reality on the following day, but I was beginning to miss home greatly and couldn’t wait to tell the world that I got engaged to be the future Mrs. Beh. :)

IMG_4669IMG_4670IMG_4671IMG_4672IMG_4673IMG_4678DSC02711DSC02713IMG_4680DSC02765DSC02769DSC02779

IMG_4699IMG_4711IMG_4719IMG_4723IMG_4727IMG_4734IMG_4736IMG_4740IMG_4747IMG_4748IMG_4749IMG_4750IMG_4751

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)