Houston Auto Show

Z and I went to an auto show for the first time.  I have a particular love for looking at new cars, as my dad and I frequented the car dealerships.  He always showed me around all the new cars, explaining me the specs, and what his favorite models are.  I miss those days with my dad.
I accidentally found about the auto show.  It was on the billboard on my way home.  I guess there is a demand for billboards because people like me will pay attention.  I realized it started a while ago and was about to end it soon.  Thankfully we live very close to the venue, so making the trip there wasn’t such a hassle.  This past Saturday I had to work for an event, so we immediately headed over to the auto show after I was done.  Our friend, and a car nerd, Jon met us there.
The high-end sports cars were definitely icing on the cake, but I was interested in for more practical rides.  While the men were mesmerized by Aston Martin and Lamborghini, I spent most of the time staring at Hyundai, Kia, Honda, as well as few luxury brands like Audi and BMW.  I am currently eyeing on the new Hyundai Elantra as I’m slowly building plans to purchase a new car. 
2013-01-26 18.49.47
2013-01-26 19.02.57
2013-01-26 19.08.15
2013-01-26 19.31.28
2013-01-26 19.57.45
2013-01-26 19.58.13
2013-01-26 20.06.21
2013-01-26 20.16.06
2013-01-26 20.30.20
2013-01-26 20.47.42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)