OCD drives me crazy

I "occasionally" have a compulsiveness of very little things. My current obsession has been my somewhat nonaligned pierced ears which I have happen to discover after the day it was pierced. I could remember being marked correctly but the ear gun might mis-aimed while shooting - one disadvantage of using ear gun instead of needle. Although I still don't regret my decision with piercing, I am beginning to get slightly irritated with myself noticing it every time I look at mirror. Yes, it's a very small difference but I can see it. I have no choice other than to blame the ear gun because I refuse to repierce again. Like Candace said, people won't even notice it. True, people can't but I can.


I am trying very hard to ignore that little discrepancy that I notice every hour. Yet, being OCD is not assisting with my attempt. I feel like I need to reassured by people that it is hardly noticed. Somehow I have to train this brain of mine to think that it is ok to have a slight alignment problem (even though I wished it didn't happen in the first place). My brain hurts thinking about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)