Halloween weekend

I spent the Halloween weekend in Galveston. It seemed fitting that Z & I should be together because of the three year anniversary; but we also met at a friend’s Halloween party. Although we didn’t exactly have the traditional costume-worn Halloween party, but we had couple of occasions to attend other types of parties which were equally as fun.

The first night I arrived, we attended a black & white birthday party for Z’s colleague. We had fun dressing up nicely since these attires weren’t exactly part of our daily lives.

IMG_2205

The next day, we slept in (or I did). Z made some really nice breakfast as usual. In the afternoon, we walked along the beach & hung out on the pier, which was wonderful. The weather over the weekend had been absolutely gorgeous – a perfect mix of sunshine & autumn, ocean breeze. It was so unforgettable. I was getting jealous that Z had full access to this area for the next some years of his life.

IMG_2226

IMG_2228

IMG_2229

IMG_2236

IMG_2245

IMG_2247

That evening, we hung out with Z’s med school friends for a typical Halloween party, but we ended up leaving early to have a quiet time for ourselves.

With having a downtime after some crazy weeks, it was very nice for us to have a weekend where school wasn’t our primary agenda. We don’t do a whole lot of partying with other people, especially like black & white party, so it was a neat weekend to do something different. But, despite all that, my personal favorite was walking along the beach & feeling the ocean breeze on the pier. We hardly talked the whole time, but we both knew what a great feeling to just relax from a minute away from his place.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as we have, but living by the ocean 24/7 is hard to beat for a leisurely place, don’t you think? All I can say is, lucky you, Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)