A little break…

So my life isn’t incredibly interesting at all lately, but I needed to release my “creative” side of writing. Currently, my brain is knowing all about learning disabilities… the history, implication to student affairs, the legal issues… EVERYTHING. Unfortunately, after all of this is over I will have to repeat the same process again, thanks to my next research topic. Again, I honestly don’t know how PhD students do this on a daily basis.

IMG_2326

The only reason all of this research assignments are stressing out is not because of its intense researching or writing, but it’s the pressure that comes along with these assignments. Being the perfectionist I am, coving all basis of the information is important to me…when there is enough time. And, being graded by a professor who served as an editor in many major education journals is not exactly fun either.

Only thing that is keeping myself together is the “short freedom” I will have one month from now. I cannot possibly wait to do something other than reading textbooks and writing education-related research materials.

---              ---              ---

In the meantime, I’m feeling a little concerned for the expansion of the bee nests around the entrance of my apartment. I was really hoping to leave them alone as much as I could, but they are beginning to worry me with their speedy territorial expansion. So…I called the apartment office. I really hate to get rid of something that’s important to our nature…

IMG_2323

IMG_2322

I’m very sorry, bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are ALWAYS welcome! :)